Hypno for Birthing
‘How we give birth matters! What our babies experience shapes who they are’ Kim Wildner
Evidence shows pre-born and newborn babies are aware, sensitive and feeling human beings who are participants in pregnancy and birth.
Working together we can empower you to be fearless and truly enjoy the empowering feeling of bringing your baby into the world in the most natural, relaxed way possible – for both of you.
Prepare yourself for an easier, safer more comfortable birth with proven techniques that work!
* Achieve deep relaxation by practicing methods of visualization and self-hypnosis.
* Gain techniques to manage the tension caused by fear and anxiety, so you feel calm, confident, aware, and in control.
* Experience shorter labour. Not limited by fear, your body fills with its own natural relaxant – endorphins – 200 times stronger then that of morphine!
* You will develop gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing.
* You are able to determine the degree and the manner in which you will feel the surges.
* You get into a state of positive expectation by developing trust and belief in your birthing body, doing without question what nature intended.
* Promotes special bonding of mother, baby, and birthing companion.
* You create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful rather that tense and stressful.
* Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended.
Your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture, and birth your baby with ease and comfort.
When should I start sessions?
It is never too early or too late to prepare for a relaxed birth. However most woman start sessions from 20 weeks onwards.
5 Sessions Package $399 (normal value $480)
Includes audios to practise self-hypnosis at home.
Kate Ivey – Personal Trainer
”I had the most amazing birth. It was relaxed and peaceful, for both my baby and I. I genuinely feel excited and full of energy telling the story about it! My baby was drinking on the breast 14 minutes after his arrival, showing how easy his entrance to the world was for him.
My birth was successful as I was mentally prepared, and had the tools to relax my body and entice my baby through the intensity of the contractions. Using the different types of breathing techniques I had practised for each stage, I was able to work with my baby to allow them to enter the world as calmly as possible, which in turn meant less stress on my body and no tearing!
My birth was completely natural, without any interference.
I was prepared thanks to Vicky, who took me for Hypno Birthing in the last 10-12 weeks of my pregnancy. With Vicky’s kind, peaceful and nurturing approach we were able to get me in a very relaxed state where I could imagine my birth and my baby, and how I wanted my birth to be. When it was time, I was in the right frame of mind for birth and was able to use the deep relaxation techniques learnt.
Most beneficial was that Vicky helped me to trust my body and the natural process of childbirth.
I think it goes without saying, that I highly recommend help from Vicky in the form of Hypno Birthing, in preparing yourself for Child Birth. Thank you Vicky for helping my baby and I to have such a wonderful experience. Your enthusiasm, caring nature and genuine excitement in the build up to my birth helped me to believe in myself and my body.