Are you ready to make a change?
Would you love to…
Be healthier, fitter, lose weight?
Have more motivation? More confidence?
Feel more relaxed? Overcome stress?
Control pain? Overcome grief?
Set and achieve personal goals for success?
Break unwanted habits e.g. smoking?
Let go of fears and barriers holding you back?
Achieve fantastic health and lifestyle goals?
Change unwanted repeated behavioural patterns?
Find direction to help you back to happiness and creating a life you enjoy and truly deserve?
Then I can help you!
Free yourself from bad habits, limiting beliefs and fear to experience Life Unlimited.
I have trained with the New Zealand School of Professional Hypnotherapy to be able to guide you and give you the tools you need; to reach a place of real confidence and genuine self-belief and optimism, where change comes easily and possibilities become endless.
Hypnotherapy and NLP enable you to take charge of your life instead of letting life situations take control of you. Using these I can guide you to get back in control of your life, find clarity to help you focus on getting what is really important to you, and get back your ‘zing’ if needed… you don’t have to do it on your own!
Does it work? You bet it does!
Once you are guided to look at things in a different way, change comes easily.
Imagine how good it will feel to stop making excuses or blaming others, how empowering it will feel to take action – instead of drifting and hoping things will change on their own.
Imagine how proud of yourself and how your life would improve dramatically if you lost your desire and want for a certain food or a cigarette, if you could get let go of thoughts and feelings that don’t make you feel good.
Imagine if you could clear your mind of all the busy thoughts and focus and what you really want, and achieve it!
It feels good doesn’t it?
Well what are you waiting for?
Hypnotism Returns to Mainstream
Long derided as a tool of quacks and comedians, the science of suggestability is enjoying a revivial as a clinical tool, writes Vaughan Bell, The Observer >> Click here for full story.
‘Celebrities’ that have used Hypnosis
Matt Damon Quits Smoking with Hypnotherapy
Other ‘Celebrities’ that have used Hypnosis
* The actor, Kevin Costner became seasick whilst making “Waterworld”. His regular hypnotherapist came to the filming location and helped Costner overcome the problem.
* Actors Sean Penn, Sean Connery, Samuel L. Jackson, Robert De Nero and John Travolta have all used hypnosis to improve their careers.
* Bruce Willis used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
* Orlando Bloom, actor, was so obsessed with chocolate as a child, his mother called in a hypnotist to help him.
* Sylvester Stallone used hypnosis for motivation to cope with the countless rejections of the script for his film ‘Rocky’. A movie that went on to gross $255,000,000 at the box office!
* Mark Knopfler, Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Billy Joel, Britney Spears, Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron beat their smoking habit through hypnosis.
* Ricky Martin has used hypnosis to further his singer career.
* Gerry Halliwell, Sarah Ferguson and Lilly Allen have all used hypnosis to lose weight.
* Sports professionals such as Tiger Woods and tennis pro Pat Cash have used hypnosis for years to be at the top of their game.
* Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to deal with the tragic events in her life.
* Princess Diana used hypnosis to help her with her confidence and public speaking.
Further Back in time …..
* Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965) used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
* Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about and practicing hypnosis.
* Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809-92) repeated names to himself like a hypnotic mantra in order to access different states of consciousness in which whole poems came to him.
* Mozart (1756-91) composed the opera Cosi fan tutte while in hypnosis.
* Chopin (1810-1849) pianist and composer took classes in hypnosis at the University of Strasbourg.
* Albert Einstein (1879-1955) physicist used hypnosis to formulate his incredible theories.
and the list could go on……